Saturday, July 26, 2014

hey there


I am Anna Mullins, a Tennessee-raised 24 year-old living in the Last Frontier State, Alaska. I am the new wife of the most handsome soldier in the United States Army and my best friend of 17 years, Justin.  Justin and I both have a relationship with Jesus Christ, and together we pursue Him passionately. I am a lover of reality TV, Pinterest, and game nights at home. I am excited to take you on my journey as I begin my new chapter of life as an army-wife in Alaska!

a few fun facts about me:
-With a hot glue gun in hand, I believe anything is possible

-I read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers at least once every year, and cry just as hard as I did reading it the first time.
-Monday nights are sacred to me. Even in Alaska, Amy Hull and I will watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette, even if it has to be over FaceTime.
- I love peanut butter and deviled eggs. Not together!
- I am a nervous laugher as well as a Free Weeper
- I believe Hallmark Christmas movies should play year around. Justin disagrees.
-I have the greatest family. No question.
-For all you 90s kids, I got a pie in the face AND slimed on Nickelodeon’s Slime Time Live. That makes me famous, right?
-I have a personal bubble space and I enforce it.
-Sarcasm is my spiritual gift





Always,

Anna

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome blog! We are excited that you have made the trip up to Alaska to be with Justin. I know you will LOVE Alaska like we do. Oh, you'll get used to the cannon but maybe not the air mattress!!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete